Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sticky Note

Proverbs 28:13 “You can't whitewash your sins and get by with it; you find mercy by admitting and leaving them.”
I love sticky notes.  When you work in a busy office they’re a necessity.  If you need to tell someone in the office something but they’re busy, you can write it on a sticky note, stick it on their desk, and then walk away and forget about it.  God wants to be our sticky note.  Give your junk to Him.  Let Him handle it for you so you can walk away and forget about it, relying on Him to take care of it.  If you go back and pick up the sticky note, how can He help you?  If I went back and took the sticky note off my fellow employee’s desk, how are they going to be able to help me?  Let God do His thing.  Just like you let sticky notes do their job, allow God to do His job with your problems.  My dad has a line in his new song that says, “I’m too weak to do this on my own but, I’m too strong to leave it alone.”  Don’t be so stubborn that you can’t let go and let God.  You’ll find out that being stubborn isn’t being strong and your weakness isn’t so small. 
Psalm 103:12 “As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.”

2 comments: