Friday, September 9, 2011

Water Bottle


John 4:14 “Anyone who drinks the water I give will never thirst-not ever.  The water I give will be an artesian spring within, gushing fountains of endless life.”

Do you ever see those people, maybe at your work or school, who always have the same water bottle or coffee container every day?  There are a couple of them that go to my work and one of them doesn’t even wash his cup each time he uses it.  I sometimes sneak and wash it because it gets so bad there’s mold all over the inside.  My parents always carry water bottles with them because they get so busy they don’t have time to always stop and get something to drink.  Water or liquid is vital because without it our bodies can’t cope.  Christ is our water.  Without Him we can’t cope, our soul shrivels up and becomes dry, lifeless.  We need to carry Him with us everywhere we go and never forget Him every morning we start out.  When we drink deep of what He has to offer we are revitalized and filled with strength for whatever comes along.  

Proverbs 14:27 “The Fear-of-God is a spring of living water so you won’t go off drinking from poisoned wells.”

2 comments:

  1. I dont really get this but it sounds really nice anyway!!! thanks for a great quote!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be more than happy to explain what you don't understand. :)

    ReplyDelete