Monday, November 7, 2011

Flipped

Isaiah 25:1 “God, you are my God. I celebrate you. I praise you. You've done your share of miracle-wonders, well-thought-out plans, solid and sure.”
Yesterday I talked about God being a friend to us, how He’s always showing us love, mercy, and blessings.  When was the last time we were a true best friend to God?  Our best friends feel loved when we do things for them that they enjoy or need help with.  Isn’t that how we feel loved?  The small things are what make me feel like I’m truly thought about.  It’s easy to see the big things but the little things are often overlooked.  A best friend knows the little details along with the big ones.  What details do you know about God?  Do you know the little and the big ones?  We always want God to bless us in our day, why don’t we focus on blessing God in our day instead?  It’s hard to see things flipped around because we’re used to God just being there and supplying us with what we need.  Hardly do we think of offering the same to Him.      
2 Corinthians 1:3 “All praise to the God and Father of our Master, Jesus the Messiah! Father of all mercy! God of all healing counsel!”

No comments:

Post a Comment