Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Harder You Try the Harder it Gets


Psalm 68:19 “Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.”

I’m one of those people that has to keep things just right.  When things are out of order I feel I have to work really hard to make sure they’re put back in order.  I do the same thing in my walk with God.  When God lays on my heart that I need to be working on something I focus so much on making sure that I am giving every effort that I stress myself out.  I get myself overwhelmed and go backwards instead of forwards.  God wants to help us and guide us as we walk closer and closer to Him in every aspect of our lives.  When we just keep trying harder and harder in our own strength and abilities it will just drag us down.  We need God for everything in our life, including the things He gives us to do.  We don’t have to do all the work, God is there to help us take on the load.

1 Peter 5:7 “Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.”

1 comment: